WHAT IS THIS TRAINING ABOUT?
Our training will give you the tools to start strong right from the get-go. Avoid mistakes that we went through before we grew from them. Make your classes fun, diversified and keep attendance and returning customers high.
Our training is a full 8hrs day of workshops to gear you up to feel comfortable to lead a safe, fun and effective classes.
COST & WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE TRAINING?
- 1 day certification
- 8 hours of fun and technique
- 2 qualified instructors/group of 8 to 12
- 1 work book full of tools to keep you fresh as you start teaching on your own
- Complete standardized 10 class progressive session
- 299$ + applicable taxes with a min of 10 participants (if not travel fees will apply)
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Overview of our philosophy and history of SUP Fitness; What is S.U.P., history and evolution of the sport, expectations from clients, etc…
- Equipment Overview; unique features of the MiniFit, storage, handling and maintenance.
- Explore Safety and Functionality in your pool; Class lay out and fittings for different pool setups, anchoring of boards, falling, getting back on the board, etc…
- Explore sequencing to build a fun and challenging class as well as a sense of accomplishment throughout the semester.
- Discover how to offer modifications, intensifications and evolution for all types of clientele, on an unstable surface.
- Explore and practice basic positions and the many innovative ways to modify them and intensify them.
- Discover how balance exercises and objects can be use as an effective way to train and a way to create cohesion through play.
- Gain confidence in creating and facilitating group dynamics through workout sessions adapted to your audience.
- Explore how to cue safe and clear alignment on the MiniFit SUP for strong foundation.
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES?
- CPR & First aid up to date
- Minimum 1 year of experience leading group fitness classes
- Basic knowledge of safe alignment and fitness exercises
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS TRAINING?
- Group Fitness Coaches
- Yoga instructors
- Personal Trainers
- Water Fitness Instructors
WHO WILL TEACH THE TRAINING?
We have a team of certified kinesiologist that travels to lead trainings for us. One of them travels with Pascale Roy Lafontaine co-owner of Écho Aloha /MiniFit during each training. Pascale has a MA in Human Communications and has 500 + hrs RYT certified yoga instructor and is Paddle Canada certified.
- What is the Training About?
- Cost & What's Included in the Training?
- What will I Learn?
- What are the Prerequisites?
- Who Should Take this Training?
- Who Will Teach the Training?